The Upstream C (now called the Kamb Ice Stream) core was collected in 1996 for physical properties. Small sections of the core remain but the core is not continuous.
- Alley R (1997) "Visible Stratigraphic Dating, Siple Dome and Upstream C Cores" U.S. Antarctic Program (USAP) Data Center. doi: https://doi.org/10.7265/N53F4MHS
- Alley RB, Spencer MK, and Voigt DE (1997) Visible examination of Siple Dome, West Antarctica, shallow cores. Antarctic Journal of the United States, 32(5), 44-45.
- Das SB and Alley RB (2008) Rise in frequency of surface melting at Siple Dome through the Holocene: Evidence for increasing marine influence on the climate of West Antarctica. Journal of Geophysical Research, 113, D02112. https://doi.org/10.1029/2007JD008790
- Dixon D, Mayewski P, Kaspari S, Kreutz K, Hamilton G, Maasch K, Maasch K, Sneed SB, Handley MJ (2005) A 200 year sulfate record from 16 Antarctic ice cores and associations with Southern Ocean sea-ice extent. Annals of Glaciology, 41, 155-166. https://doi.org/10.3189/172756405781813366
- Voigt D, Alley R, Anandakrishnan S, and Spencer M (2003) Ice-core insights into the flow and shut-down of Ice Stream C, West Antarctica. Annals of Glaciology, 37, 123-128. https://doi.org/10.3189/172756403781815465