A series of 10.2 cm diameter, ~20 m deep firn cores drilled in 1995 as a part of PARCA. There is only a small section remaining from each core. There was also a 10.2 cm diameter, 146 m long ice core drilled in 1995 for PARCA called Humboldt BII (HumB2), but that core has been consumed entirely.
- Joseph McConnell. 2013. Ice core aerosol measurements in the Humboldt Ice Core. urn:node:ARCTIC. doi:10.18739/A23T9D689
- Joseph McConnell. 2015. Greenland and Antarctic ice core data from Sigl et al., JGR, 2013. Arctic Data Center. doi:10.18739/A2TH15 (HUMBOLDT B2 (HumB2) DEPTH-AGE SCALE)
- Anklin M, Bales RC, Mosley‐Thompson E, and Steffen K (1998) Annual accumulation at two sites in northwest Greenland during recent centuries. J. Geophys. Res., 103( D22), 28775-28783. https://doi.org/10.1029/98JD02718
- McConnell J, Arthern R, Mosley-Thompson E, Davis CH, Bales RC, Thomas R, Burkhart JF, Kyne JD (2000) Changes in Greenland ice sheet elevation attributed primarily to snow accumulation variability. Nature 406, 877-879. https://doi.org/10.1038/35022555
- McConnell JR, Chellman NJ, Wilson AI, Stohl A, Arienzo MM, Eckhardt S, Fritzsche D, Kipfstuhl S, Opel T, Place PF, Steffensen JP (2019) Pervasive Arctic lead pollution suggests substantial growth in medieval silver production modulated by plague, climate, and conflict. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116 (30) 14910-14915. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1904515116
- Mosley‐Thompson E, McConnell JR, Bales RC, Li Z, Lin P‐N, Steffen K, Thompson LG, Edwards R, and Bathke D (2001) Local to regional‐scale variability of annual net accumulation on the Greenland ice sheet from PARCA cores. J. Geophys. Res., 106( D24), 33839-33851. https://doi.org/10.1029/2001JD900067
- Sigl M, et al. (2013) A new bipolar ice core record of volcanism from WAIS Divide and NEEM and implications for climate forcing of the last 2000 years, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 1151-1169. https://doi.org/10.1029/2012JD018603